Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Kits! Kits! I've Got Kits!

 I spent the weekend packaging up quilt kits! Doesn't that sound like fun... I've selected and prepackaged everything you need to get a project started... these are great for gift giving and quilt retreats. I've use quality 100% cotton fabric, notions like buttons and seed beads are included in the kits. My tea towel kits have the heat n bond included! Have you ever gotten a kit only to find there's no pattern! Don't you just hate when that happens, well, I've made sure to include the pattern too! You just need the thread (and sometimes batting) ! Just think, everything is all picked out for you. No running around looking for the perfect fabric! The kits are available on Etsy, you can also email me directly and I will ship them to you.

Frankie Mug Rug Kit
The Grinch Mug Rug 
Sledding Fun Tea Towel Kit
Bundle Up Snowmen Table Runner Kit
Snowman Mug Rug Kit
Also another exciting happening! I am having a 'flash' sale on my packaged pattern 'Summer Breeze'. (In my Etsy shop)  It's a quick and easy pattern that is fun to do! It can be done in any color combination and the results are fantastic! It's on sale now for $3.00 off!




There's just a few days left for my giveaway! There's still time to enter!

Happy Quilting,

8 comments:

  1. I'd like to see a wall hanging with either pumpkins or snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you site, and your patterns are so adorable. What would I like to see from you in the future... I would like to see vintage items and something like towels with the days of the week , the months of the year, different daily chores...in a modern theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the garden theme you started!!!! I also would like flowers,bird houses, and anything else cute!!!!! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fruits and veggies always go well on towels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about a harvest wagon? I also like your designs that combine embroidery and quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Grinch! What about a 4 seasons scene?

    ReplyDelete